North Sydney Boys High School can trace its origins back to North Sydney Public School which was located on the current site of Greenwood Plaza. In 1912 secondary education was introduced to the public school when a number of boys and girls were enrolled in an Intermediate high school section.
Due to overcrowding of the school, two separate new facilities were established: North Sydney Girls High School in 1914 and North Sydney Boys in 1915, when the boys relocated to the current site on the corner of Falcon and Miller Streets.
Since this time, we have held a proud tradition of educating boys. Over the years, the school's reputation has reflected the quality of both students and staff and the vision of successive Principals.
North Sydney boys, now and to come, can gain inspiration from their predecessors who have succeeded in science, medicine, law, sport, politics, academe, architecture, industry, the services and many branches of the arts.
2012 is our centenary and it promises to be an exciting year for our past and current students and families.